Full Time, Contract (18 Months)
Do you love working with Salesforce? Do you describe yourself as being customer service-oriented with an eagerness to learn, grow and develop? Do you share a passion for solving problems to support and drive organizational success? If so, please keep reading…
The Geneva Centre for Autism (GCA) is currently seeking a CRM and IT Administrator to join our Technology and Innovation team who will be primarily responsible for maintenance and support of Salesforce. With our end-user/employee experience being a top priority, the successful candidate will bridge the gap between the CRM system and people who use it by investigating, trouble shooting and resolving user issues on a day-to-day basis. With Salesforce recently being implemented at the GCA, the successful candidate will also create training materials and provide training to staff when necessary. The ideal candidate for the role is dynamic; a people-focused, problem solver with technical skills.
What your day looks like:
Serve as one of the administrators for our Salesforce CRM, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) Cloud environment and handle day-to-day Salesforce administrative functions to include but not limited to:
Works closely with other team members, providing day-to-day help desk support to staff in the following areas:
- Create user accounts, reports, dashboards, workflows, and processes
- Perform routine data health checkups, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Provide ongoing Salesforce platform support, including assisting users with issues, inquiries and performing configuration changes
- Set up paid or free registrations for programs and events using Salesforce Blackthorn Events and Blackthorn Payments
- Review upcoming new Salesforce releases, evaluate the impact on the current configuration and provide training and support to the Salesforce users
- Create documentation, including training material, error reports, and changelogs
- Investigate and resolve problems and coordinate/follow up with Salesforce and Salesforce App Support
Work closely with the marketing department, design and deploy marketing automation, templates, and email campaigns using Salesforce Pardot to include but not limited to:
- Support Microsoft 365 applications, such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Office, etc.
- Support the use of applications, such as Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, DocuSign, etc.
In consultation and collaboration with the Digital Media and Content Specialist, update the GCA websites:
- Take the content provided by the subject matter experts, design, test, schedule, and deploy newsletters
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Program, Foundation, Marketing, etc.) and create email campaigns, including audience segmentation, A/B testing, QA, and reporting
- Design email templates according to GCA branding guidelines
- Maintain the Pardot list, ensuring clean, complete, and accurate database
- Review campaign metrics and provides recommendations for future campaign success
Supports the Director of Technology and Innovation with other duties as assigned.
- Creates appealing and functional web pages as per the internal departments’ specifications
- Posts news and announcements, events, etc.
- Identifies operational issues and provides update suggestions to the website vendor to increase user experience.
What you bring to the role:
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in Salesforce administration, Pardot administration, application administration, or IT administration
- Experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) Cloud is an asset
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation tools is an asset
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills to keep up with various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and data management systems
- Satisfactory current Vulnerable Sector Check and Criminal Records Check
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19
Why Work for GCA:
- EAP and Headspace access
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Hybrid working environment (role dependent)
- Internationally recognized leadership and innovation in the field of ASD
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Geneva Centre for Autism is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization in which values, behaviours, systems and structures are in place to facilitate equal access to service and employment. We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as people from a diversity of ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions. Accommodation Geneva Centre for Autism is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require an accommodation, Geneva Centre for Autism will work with you to determine how to meet your needs. Job Postings during COVID-19 Following the advice of government and health authorities to slow the spread of COVID-19, employees in non-client facing positons have been equipped to work from home temporarily. All recruiting activities including interviews and onboarding are being conducted virtually. To protect the health and safety of our staff and clients, the GCA requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination upon hiring.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to:
Human Resources email@example.com Please quote Job #29.22 We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.