Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assistance in the creation and execution of marketing strategies (online, print, radio, email), social media content plans, as well as reporting on the performance of such campaigns. To meet the needs of the organization, the Group Marketing Coordinator will also be required to work with the PAG executive team on special projects, as needed.
- Work with website company to build new websites (desktop/mobile) as required Assist website company with the overall design and functionality of the site- ongoing support
- Meet weekly with performance manager to discuss errors and follow up with support tickets to ensure there are no site glitches, or design changes in the queue
- Update OEM promotions for sales and service on New Vehicle Specials’ page and homepage as needed
- Create content for special requested pages and campaigns as needed
- Design changes to all websites to increase functionality and user experience
- Meet weekly with performance manager to discuss strategies to increase user experience
- Monthly meeting with performance manager to review website analytics reports
- Assist with the development of a quarterly marketing strategy for each dealership (promotions in store, online presence, digital campaigns, email campaigns etc.)
- Effectively adhere to the brand standards and design styles for each dealership
- Connect with General Managers and Sales Managers at the beginning of each month to go over programs and new ideas for social media/websites as needed
- Design and create promotional materials as required
- Mail/ e-mail campaigns
- Website banners/ videos
- Digital/ print billboards
- Infographics for vehicles
- Banner overlays for vehicle images
- Various in-dealership signage and sales support materials
- Monthly meeting with Digital Marketing company and Marketing Team to establish goals, special promotions, budget adjustments and recommendations for Google and Facebook
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and report on them as needed
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Website, Kijiji, Auto Trader reporting documents for each dealership
- Monthly performance reviews with third parties
- Ensuring inventory is flowing correctly to all online platforms
- Assist with the development and execution of a quarterly social media content strategy for each dealership
- Effectively be able to create and edit photography, video and graphic design content
- Assist with campaign builds, monitor and report on performance
- Maintain monthly social media reporting document
- Ensure ongoing campaigns are updated and running each month
- Monitor performance of all marketing campaigns and make adjustments based on findings through our website and BDC reporting
- Report highlights, suggestions and ROI to management team on a weekly/ monthly basis
- Measuring performance (i.e. Leads, phone calls, website traffic, floor traffic) of each channel at each dealership as required
- Monthly performance reviews with third parties (Auto Trader and Kijiji)
- Assist in developing marketing strategy outlines for new acquisitions
- Introduce Palladino Promise to new acquisitions and effectively roll out promotion strategy
- Meet with new vendors about potential product offerings to see if they might align with the marketing goals of the group
- Attend Automotive conferences with the Director of Marketing and bring new ideas back to the dealership levels. Report on takeaways from each conference and how we can implement
- Assisting with event planning/ coordination as necessary
- Be able to effectively work with all departments within the Palladino Auto Group corporate team on various projects
A degree, diploma or certificate in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
What skills will be required for this position?
- High level of proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premier Pro)
- Experience effectively using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with WordPress website platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics reporting
- Familiarity with Google Ad Words (Fundamentals certificate or higher is an asset)
- Photography and Videography experience
- Eager to learn and able to take/ follow direction with ease
- Previous automotive experience will be considered an asset
Some of the things that will make you successful in this position are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills since you will need to work with vendors across North America, coworkers, the PAG executive team and all levels of management within multiple dealerships.
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous deadlines. Organizational skills and being able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities will be key components of your role.
- Enjoy being part of a team and working towards common goals.
- Being defined as proactive- no ideas are bad ideas! We love learning about and implementing new initiatives that our team comes up with.
- The drive to learn, grow and succeed!
For more information, please visit: www.palladinoautogroup.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greater Sudbury, ON (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)