InClin is searching for an experienced accountant to work 8 to 16 hours per week providing support for our Australia based office. The right person must be familiar and experienced with Australian accounting laws. This is a Contract position, requiring 1 or 2 full days per week, may work remote. This position reports into the Controller based in our San Mateo, CA corporate office.
- Knowledge & experience of Australia accounting laws and practices required.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Review expenses according to InClin policy, post in QuickBooks, process payment
- Code and enter vendor bills in QuickBooks
- Reconcile bank account, credit card
- Month end closing reconcile inter-company accounts
- File quarterly ATO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of experience as an accountant
- Accounting degree required
- *Australia accounting/finance knowledge required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Multitasking, reliable and self-driven
- Excellent communication and people skills
- highly skilled in QuickBooks
- Strong excel knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping