- Responsible for monthly financial close, journal entries, accrual calculations, and related documentation
Prepare consolidated financial statements and related schedules for Global reporting
Provide both routine and ad hoc accurate and timely reporting, analysis, reconciliations, tracking & monitoring, and budget support
Perform variance analysis combined with developing and producing models and reports to conduct analysis based on management/customer requests to determine issues and escalate for resolution
Deliver process requirements to achieve KPI targets
Ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations (IFRS, SOX/MICs, etc.)
Lead and participate as a member of process improvement or project teams
Assume and complete project responsibilities in a timely and accurate fashion
Take corrective action to resolve errors or inconsistencies
Regularly assess processes and identify improvement using the PDCA process
- Bachelorâs degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance role
- Thorough understanding of financial processes, including financial statements, general accounting and CPG industry
- Strong knowledge of SAP or other ERP system, understands impacts of interfaces with legacy systems
- Proficiency with Business Objects or other SQL query type software preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Proven organizational and leadership skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize work, delegate responsibilities, and manage process activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service mindset and strong team orientation
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced degree or Certification
- Proficiency with Business Objects or other SQL query type software
- Willingness to relocate within the United States for future opportunities
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But thereâs more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, weâve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who arenât afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, itâs not about what you studied or where you worked, itâs about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.