This position is responsible for a variety of functions within the Accounting Department including:
- Verifying all daily branch deposits
- Accurately preparing and posting general ledger entries
- Preparing the weekly and monthly activity report on shares and loans for management
- Verifying member data to general ledger data on a daily basis
- Reconciling various general ledger accounts
- Balancing daily activity for credit union wide processes such as Visa, ATM’s, Loans and Shares
- Completing daily settlement for various credit union functions
- Accounts payable experience is a plus!
- Work under strict deadlines
- Effective time management and the ability to multitask with a large workload
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one year of accounting experience. Must be organized and detail oriented.