Duties & Responsibilities:
Overall in charge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, as follows:
- Processing & preparation of daily AR invoices from schedule/service logs;
- Posting of AR payments from various sources – WFB Lockbox, EFT Credits, Credit Cards, Checks, Cash, etc.
- Accurate and prompt replies to customers inquires on invoices/billings/payments.
- Prepares periodic AR Aging Reports Summary & coordinate with SWI customer service staff on collection & monitoring of past due accounts.
- In charge of overall completion & reconciliation of monthly closing of AR and preparation Accounting reports – to be completed as per deadline set.
- Review and calculation of sales persons commission statements & submits for payroll processing and payment.
- Processing of Accounts Payable invoices using SAGE 2019 Accounting software AP Module and preparation of checks. Run and reconciles month end accrual and other reports For General Ledger entries.
- As member of the Accounting Staff, this position will be crossed trained & assigned to do other duties from time to time, which will allow him to cover someone’s desk during their scheduled vacation, etc.
The above listed duties and responsibilities are some of the main assignments for this position but not limited in this scope.
Education & Work Experience & Skills Requirement of the Position:
- Accounting graduate (College or Associate’s Degree) or Undergraduate student working toward an Accounting degree or related 1-2 years accounting experience.
- Accounts Receivable & Payable related work experience.
- Computer Literate with Accounting Software, such GP, Sage 2019 (MAS90) work experience, Excel, Word and other business applications
- Good Communication Skills – written & verbal
- Strong Interpersonal relationship & team player
- Knowledge of office administration & operations of office machines, etc.
- Must be organized, dependable, self-motivated, detail oriented, responsive to meeting priorities and deadlines.
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate to Candidate’s qualifications & skills.
Company Paid Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability/ 401k and Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation & Sick Leave Credits / Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off