ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATEAudi of New Orleans
Audi of New Orleans is looking for an experienced ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE. The Accounting Associate performs a variety of general accounting, account reconciliations, detailed postings, and clerical support tasks in the accounting department, while learning the specialized duties of the accounting staff in a dealership.
Essential Duties may include:
- Performs basic and routine accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries
- Reconciles statement and ledger and ensures payments are consistent with set schedules
- Communicates errors, unusual items, proposed solutions and process improvement opportunities
- Other duties, as assigned
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Automotive dealership experience is preferred
- ADP / CDK experience preferred
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Well organized, motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
We offer competitive pay plans and benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and 401(k) plans.
Apply online and start the career process NOW. All replies held in strictest confidence.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO THE DEALERSHIP.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing which includes
background checks, motor vehicle, and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time