As an Administrative Assistant, your role is to provide one-on-one administrative support to one of the company CEOs. You will work on a variety of tasks related to the CEO's work/personal life & communication handling everything from scheduling management to advising on company decisions.
- Dealing with incoming emails, calls, inquiries on behalf of either party, acting as a liaison when appropriate
- Attending and organizing meetings while making sure the CEO is well prepared & that all notes/action items are taken/distributed quickly
- Responsible for sitting in on meetings not absolutely necessary of CEO and taking notes
- Relaying information between team members and from outside consultants, advisors contractors etc.
- Scheduling all team meetings with appropriate reminders to ensure all invitees are attending meetings on-time with minimal rescheduling
- Organizing travel and complicated itineraries for the CEO as well as any team-related events that require travel arrangements
- Ensuring the CEO’s calendars are consistently up to date, organized and updated with all important details regarding meetings, key dates, and events
- Pre-scheduling all insurance updates, license renewals, doctors appointments, and all other vital documents to maintain proper business and protect CEO from wasted time.
- Relationship management with friends, team members, and colleagues. Aka keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries, and high achievement and sending gifts regularly to them on behalf of the CEO.
- Creating a monthly content calendar that allows both CEO and AA to remain organized and keep content distribution consistently posted on-time
- Posting content to various social media platforms as per instruction of the CEO outlined in the monthly content calendar
- Repurposing content to be distributed to other platforms (i.e taking a long form Facebook post and creating a blog post or email blast)
- Delivery of departmental reports overseen by CEO each week/day
- To assist with any other tasks not directly in need of CEO or deemed unnecessary to be completed by the CEO
- Able to effectively work side by side with CEO to move big projects forward
- All appointments, meetings, events, travel reminders etc. are calendared in a timely fashion and reminders are set to preference
- Interactions not requiring the CEO’s direct involvement are screened and handled without a high level of overseeing or management
- Any employee/contractor and business critical documents are saved and filed in an organized fashion
- All meetings and vital calendar events are scheduled a minimum of 1 month ahead and any related documents or resources are prepared 3-4 days prior
- CEO does not have to 'search' or ask for answers, YOU find and deliver the answers and anticipate the answers we need
- Systems that make the life of the CEO easier are designed consistently
- Minimum 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience is required
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Calendly, Slack, and Monday
- Has a high level of adaptability, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Expert communication skills. Both written and spoken.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Flexible full-time availability that includes nights and weekends
- Able to consistently maintain a ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude
CompensationEstimated Time Commitment: +15 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour