The Chicago Center for Family Health is one of the foremost family therapy training institutes in the world, renowned for its unique family resilience approach, and dedicated to strengthening families in crisis. We are a nonprofit offering advanced training for mental health and health professionals; counseling services; and community programs.
The Administrative Coordinator plays a vital role in keeping all operations running smoothly. This position is part-time (10-12 hours a week) with a flexible schedule. Must be available to come into the office on Mondays.
- Coordinating office operations, such as ordering and maintaining supplies, and keeping the physical space clean.
- Keep accurate financial bookkeeping via Quickbooks, and producing monthly financial reports
- Ensuring monthly bills and invoices are paid on time.
- Supporting the co-directors in high-level operations, such as budgets and other special projects as needed.
- Maintaining and updating the center's website and social media.
- Event coordinating for quarterly training workshops, including marketing via MailChimp, booking conference room, ordering refreshments and issuing continuing education credits for attendees.
- Overseeing the application process for the FICH fellowship program.
Strong candidates will have:
- Experience managing financial books via Quickbooks.
- 2 years of admin experience preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and basic HTML
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Financial Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules