The Analyst, Strategy and Research focused, is responsible for assisting with program coordination to ensure clients are receiving significant value from LRA, a Deloitte business’ suite of research and service offerings by routinely delivering insights and recommendations based upon detailed analysis and industry trends. Strong analytical, project management, and people skills—with a blend of creativity— are required. This individual is responsible for producing client-ready deliverables by analyzing client measurement program data, providing logical insight, and facilitating ongoing execution of measurement service program design requirements.
Work You’ll Do:
· Work closely with clients and business stakeholders to develop, implement, refine and/or continuously manage measurement programs in accordance with client specifications, proactively providing ongoing recommendations as appropriate
- Effectively interpret client requests and use tactical insight to develop a strategy to meet the client’s needs and satisfy underlying questions
- Analyze and present client measurement program findings in a clear, compelling fashion, offering succinct recommendations that address areas of critical importance to the client
- Assist with designing conceptual frameworks for deploying client strategies
- Provide integrated analytic solutions that uncover insights
- Uncover underlying needs to guide the client strategic planning process in conjunction with the Strategy & Research team.
- Effectively prioritize tasks, balancing multiple work streams simultaneously
- Continuously meet strict deadlines while producing high quality (client-ready) deliverables
- Continuously review work of other LRA team members for accuracy and consistency, providing feedback as warranted
· Support technology team with software and report design/testing (as needed)· Remain knowledgeable of LRA service offerings, client business conditions, and industry trends
- Continuously provide support to manager for clients on all strategic initiatives related to LRA engagements.
LRA, A Deloitte Business, is the leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands, as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries choose LRA, a Deloitte Business to help them measure and improve the customer experience.