You're serious about your career,
and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Audi of West Houston
, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100 dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works alongside an assigned technician to learn to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
- Assists assigned technician as needed.
- Delivers customer cars to service stalls as requested by technicians.
- Picks up parts from the parts department as directed by technicians.
- Performs safety inspections, oil changes, lubrication work, basic maintenance, and minor repairs as directed.
- Replenishes supplies as requested by technicians or service manager.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Attends training classes and departmental meetings.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High School Diploma
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.