$62,000 - $100,000 a year
We, at Incept Data Solutions, have an immediate need for a Business Data Analyst who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be our Full Time Employee working at a remote client site anywhere in US.
Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to Apply. Client is also accepting OPT-EAD candidates.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, you will have blended responsibilities of Data and Business Analysis.
- Heavy usage of SQL queries and analysis of huge data sets is the core of this role.
- The candidate is expected to work on a Data Warehouse Environment and could potentially be involved in working with Data Marts, ETL Environments, Source Systems and various Reporting elements.
- As a Business Analyst, the candidate will need to work with Business users and customers to understand Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams
- Lead requirements validation and analyze application defects to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements
- The candidate is also expected to work with Source to Target Mappings, Functional Specifications, ER Diagrams and Data Dictionaries on a regular basis.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Systems, or related work experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Strong Database and SQL knowledge. Knowledge of Teradata is a plus and the candidate will be preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Warehouse concepts like Fact tables, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modeling, Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Slowly Changing Dimensions etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Mapping, Data Mining, Data Profiling, Data Cleaning/Scrubbing, Data Quality and Data governance etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Annual compensation between $60k - 100k
· Skill enhancement training programs
Incept provides services in the development, testing, maintenance of information systems and business solutions. Since the establishment of the company, companies from all over continental US have become our clients. We build our client relationship as a long-term mutually-rewarding cooperation, the basis for which is our team of leading specialists.
As part of our continued commitment to business growth Incept Data Solutions is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Collibra our US partners in Data Governance and together we offer an unmatched and unrivaled platform for our US customers with their Data Governance needs.
Office Address: 560 Herndon Parkway, Suite 100 A, Herndon, VA 20170
To apply, send us your most recent Resume at bh @inceptds.com and a member of our team will reach out to you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- United States (Preferred)