BE Creative. Be Collaborative. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Content Strategist in Chicago, IL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses, and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a marketing and communications professional who is looking to take the next step in your career by leveraging your creative ideas into a growing industry. This role positions your right in the action of securing busniess pursuits with our interl clients, through the timely creation and execution on proposal writing to project management. You are in search of an opportunity to apply your expertise at a strategic level by creating interactive marketing pieces and pitch materials for business development pursuits. This role is an opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and eager marketing professional who consistently goes above and beyond with a pride authorship and ownership of content creation. You must be pasionate and excited to develop and further pursure your career in commercial real estate! Sound like you?
You must be comfortable working in a high pressure enviornments and operating under extremely tight deadlines, without ever compromisig quality of work. You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced dynamic environment and always bring a positive attitude to your work! You always impress your clients with your ability to juggle complex projects simultaneously with grace and competency.
What you bring:
- Atleast 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing/communications role where you are involved with proposal experience, writing and project management of marketing pieces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Experience writing press releases and dealing with media.
What success looks like:
- You will be responsible for project management, from early stages including strategy through to implementation and execution. Most importantly, you can successfully juggle multiple projects while ensuring active communication with all key stakeholders.
- You have experience with writing RFI’s, RFP’s reports, presentations, and articles in a pre-designed style and format.
- You will successfully strategize on how to respond to business development opportunities (proposals, presentations, client meetings, etc.) as well as promote brand awareness leading to uncovering new opportunities.
- You have experience with planning, writing and editing content; ensuring it is clear, compelling and properly distributed across web, mobile and social platforms; and adheres to a consistent brand philosophy.
- You will help strategize on how to respond to business development opportunities (proposals, presentations, client meetings, etc.) as well as promote brand awareness leading to uncovering new opportunities.
- You have understand how to use data, research and understanding of psychology to shape client’s narrative and create content experiences tailored to the targeted audience.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.