Chicago,Illinois,United States MAEUP2 Boeing Global Engagement (BGE) is looking for an organized, flexible, and agile Business Analyst to work with our BGE Strategy & Programs team in Chicago, IL.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer service for BGE and employee community engagement (ECE) programs via various avenues such as our Total Access Help Desk, Volunteer Portal (YourCause), Grantmaking Platform (SmartSimple), BGE Support Request Tool, as well as one-on-one interactions; identify streamlined approaches to providing customer service and information to users. Role includes developing an operating rhythm and performance metrics to drive and increase customer service.
- Providing day-to-day support for BGE and enterprise employee programs including ongoing day-to-day administrative support and tracking, fielding employee inquiries, maintaining program guidelines, ensuring timely communications and maintaining overall program plans; programs include Employees Community Fund, Non-profit Board Service among others
- Supporting development of training and providing training to BGE and other functional teams on employee programs and volunteering.
- Manage Boeing’s responsibilities related to the National Merit Scholarship (NMS) program
- Supporting BGE and ECE strategy implementation and special initiatives
As an analyst on our team, some of your other duties may include:
- Collecting and assembling data from multiple sources; conducting research and assisting with the evaluation of organizational issues
- Supporting leadership in the strategic intent and directional focus of large facilitated meetings and events
- Summarizing and reviewing documentation and developing informational or technical materials
- Gathering customer requirements for projects
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, monitoring and tracking execution of plans
- Providing status reports and maintaining and tracking requirements
We are looking for someone who pays attention to detail and is flexible, agile, and comfortable with change and evolving business requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Customer support and/or customer service related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum 1 year of experience do you have providing direct administrative support to an organization
Typical Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a fast paced corporate environment
- Experience communicating at all levels of the organization including high-level leaders
- 3 or more years of experience in a business support role
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Yes, 10 % of the Time Government Operations Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company