Inspire's People team is seeking a Community Manager who will be an integral addition to our growing team. As a Community Manager at Inspire, you will demonstrate your passion for creating a unique employment experience and bring our Values to life through mission and culture based initiatives.
THE COMMUNITY MANAGER HAS 3 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mission Impact and Sustainability: bring Inspire's Mission to life by implementing programs that support our commitment to reducing/offsetting harmful emissions.
- Culture Initiatives and Events: plan events and initiatives that enhance the experience of Avenger's and are representative of our Mission.
- Office Operations: manage the day-to-day office operations within a sustainable and green framework.
SOME EXPECTED DELIVERABLES
- Recommend improvements related to workplace and operational enhancements
- Create meaningful experiences that communicate our values, connect avengers to our mission and support a self care
- Identify opportunities to network and partner with like-minded or green tech businesses
- Support new employee onboarding, new hire orientation, and act as front of house support to candidates, guests, and community members interested in learning more about Inspire
- Act as point of contact and Project Manager for office relocations and renovations
- Assist in the planning and execution of annual company retreat
- Participation: % Avenger participation in impact and team building activities
- Exit Interview: I had access to the things I needed to do my job well
- Engagement Survey: Most of the systems and processes here support us getting our work done effectively
- Organized - able to juggle multiple work streams, keeping a pulse on
- Inquisitive - ask questions to understand and gain perspective
- Flexible - has a clear point of view on the right way, but willing to allow for freedom within a framework
- Confidence - quickly establishes themselves as a trusted advisor
- Authentic - connects easily with others through honesty, compassion, and vulnerability
- 2+ years of project management or office coordination experience. Ideally, 1+ year in a human resources role.
- Advanced user of Google's G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Event management for up to 100 attendees, preferred.
- Passionate about creating experiences and programs grounded by efficiency.
- Personally mission aligned or are looking for an opportunity to be part of a mission-driven company that is changing the world!
- Self-starter with ability to work with little direction and produce results
Disrupting the one-size-fits-all utility model, Inspire's groundbreaking smart home subscription seamlessly combines personalized clean energy plans with best-in-class smart devices. Using the Inspire app, members can self drive their smart homes from anywhere, and select automated settings to use less energy while earning rewards. Inspire strives to make every home a smart home, powered by clean energy. Inspire's mission is to drive forward a brighter energy future by simplifying consumer adoption of clean energy and smart home technologies.
Through continual innovation and scaling of connected device interoperability; clean energy supply, generation and storage; and intelligent, decentralized grid services, Inspire is building the world's first fully-integrated clean energy company.
Launched in January 2014, Inspire homes have used the clean power production equivalent of 121 wind turbines since inception. Driven by a team of mission-driven Avengers in Philadelphia and Santa Monica,, Inspire prides itself on a culture of ownership, teamwork and stalwart obsession with crushing it!
CULTURE & PERKS
- Inspire's culture balances the serious nature and tone of a professional company with the move-fast-and-execute tone of a rapidly growing emerging tech company. We believe in working hard and producing, but doing it in a positive and friendly environment where collaboration is rampant. Inspire calls its employees Avengers. It's a team out to even the score on behalf of the common man, to challenge the status quo and confront apathy and old-world bureaucracy.
- Every Avenger lives for the mission: To build the world's most customer-focused clean power platform and inspire a connected moment towards a brighter energy future. Avengers are scrappy, restless, humble and committed to balancing passion with purpose and profit.
- Inspire offers competitive compensation and equity packages, plus benefits such as health, vision, life, and dental insurance - Not to mention, unlimited vacation, 401(k) plan, and LOTS of cupcakes!