Content Social Media Writer
THK Manufacturing of America, Inc., a premier manufacturer of linear motion guides and automotive products, is looking to grow its team by hiring a Content Writer for our facility in Hebron, OH. We are looking for a creative individual to join our team and lend their linguistic talent to help us further our mission.
Typical daily duties in this position include working closely with staff to facilitate communication by writing and occasionally proofreading copy for a variety of internal and external publications, as well as by coordinating and updating our social media and company publications.
Major Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate exhibits the following qualifications:
- Generating content for publications including but not limited to company newsletter, campaign, and event flyers.
- Researching company topics and interviewing employees, in addition to writing the content.
- Creating written, visual and audio-visual materials for internal and external marketing.
- Promotes, monitors and manages the company's social media presence and website.
- Creating, editing and proofreading company procedures and various documents.
- Travel to job fairs or hosted events as needed
- Must have excellent communication skills and an excellent command of English and grammar to suit the needs of various types of documents to ensure the company’s desired message is being conveyed.
- Must have familiarity with various social media outlets and strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, photography and design skills.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must be able to multitask and balance multiple projects.
- Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Prior work experience as a content writer and/or social media coordinator is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with manufacturing, engineering, or other technical subjects is a plus.
What are the benefits of working at THK?
THK offers a competitive compensation package including: medical, vision and dental on the first day of employment, vacation, paid personal time, 10 paid holidays, 401k, life insurance and other company vendor discounts. We also supply free uniforms and Personal Protection Equipment reimbursements.
Interested in joining the THK Team?
THK is the leading manufacturer of linear motion guides, ball screws, bearings and joints, which are used in various types of industrial, robotic, and production machinery. This company holds an outstanding competitive advantage over other manufacturers of linear motion systems due to its highly technical manufacturing solutions. THK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.