Who we are:
At AnaVation, we’re changing the world. How? We provide our U.S. Government customers mission-critical big data, analytical software applications, cyber operations, and cloud engineering solutions. These efforts help protect our country’s freedom and provide security for our families and country.
We understand that software tools and applications come from smart people who innovate, and that’s why we invest in cultivating thought leaders throughout the organization. We are guided by our mission to provide: innovative solutions to our customers, a culture that engages our employees, and unmatched value to both.
We are known for our commitment to our employees’ careers, development, pay and benefits. You will also be surrounded by like-minded colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow and to the success of our customers.
If you’re passionate about your career and making a difference, join us!
How you benefit:
AnaVation is seeking an experienced early to mid-career Corporate Development, Investment Banking or Private Equity professional who is seeking a non-traditional, intrapreneurial career path. You will have the opportunity to build our corporate development function, lead and shape the future of our company, and working closely with our leadership team.
You will have strategic and tactical tasks, a holistic view of the organization and exposure within and across all business functions and should be interested in a rewarding long-term career as an investor and strategic advisor at AnaVation and across our industry.
The qualifying candidate will have experience in government services industry with solid strategic industry understanding and expertise across corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions. Candidates should be passionate about business, engineering, technology, and have a desire to work for a business whose goal is to ensure our freedoms and protect our country.
Candidates should have career progression showing they are prepared to work directly with the company’s leadership team to create acquisition goals and targets, generate and evaluate potential acquisition opportunities against the company’s strategic goals.
Qualifying candidates must have the following experience:
Additionally, candidate should have:
- Strategic mindset and a nose for evaluating business opportunities and opportunities for uncovering future value
- Must be proficient at develop financial models and have an in-depth understanding of terms and conditions from which to draft compelling memos, letters of intent, and internal presentations for transaction approvals.
- Familiarity with all phases of the merger and acquisition process.
- Poise and experience coordinating with Contracts, HR, IT, legal and other functions to manage a deal process from initial discussions through a smooth closing and transition for newly-acquired employees.
- Understanding of all aspects of integration, including strategic planning, development of timelines and tracking action items against plan.
- Monitor financial performance of acquired companies and prepare reports against budget.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and lead others.
- Proven team player within teams and across functional areas in a collaborative environment.
- Strong critical-thinking skills, including experience working on complex problems that require quantitative analysis and interpersonal business organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively both orally and in written forms.
- Desire for continual learning and a personal commitment to develop and grow with a team.
- Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert Excel skill and effective use Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- At least a 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Undergraduate degree must be in a Technical Field (e.g., Engineering, Systems Management, Computer Science, and Information Technology), or Business (e.g., Management Science, Accounting, Human Resources, or Finance)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in the government services industry with solid strategic industry understanding and expertise across corporate finance, investment banking, and/or private equity.
- A current personnel security clearance and/or the character to obtain.