Job Title: Master Data Baseline Maintenance (Data Analyst)
End Date: 12/27/2019
Location: Chicago, IL
Rate: 17/HR on W2 without benefits or $19/Hr on 1099
This role supports the accountabilities of the DMO Data Governance Team in the delivery of MDM Location and TLanes baseline master data and master data governance to support enterprise data governance strategy, processes and procedures.
- A data/discipline analyst in at least one technology including the ability to analyze tables and queries from relational databases, i.e. SQVI, SQL, TOAD or Access;
- knowledge of SAP and its transactions preferred; extensive knowledge of Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent oral, written and listening skills.
- Ability to document processes, user scripts, and data flows.
- Consistently follows problems to a timely resolution and appropriately escalates issues to appropriate level.
- Understands data, systems, and business processes within multiple functional areas.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Min 5 years related business experience.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour