Child Care Associates (CCA), the largest child development nonprofit organization in North Texas, has served nearly 600,000 vulnerable young children and their families since 1968. Regional support for young children has increased over the past 5 years, creating an opportunity to propel CCAs services and the early learning system to new levels of impact and quality. Child Care Associates is a nonprofit of scale in the DFW region poised to help build a strong early childhood system, to partner with families and to build an early education infrastructure to help achieve outcomes at scale. CCA is seeking a qualified Data & Technology Specialist to fill vacancies in the Child Care Management Services (CCMS) department.DutiesResponsibilities:
The Data Support Specialist will provide data and IT support to staff and providers in order to meet business needs. The Data Support Specialist must have a broad knowledge of data, software, and IT and be able to effectively support users in connecting & utilizing technology and resolving problems.
- Maintain general oversight of the database, data management systems, including regular communication with technical support team to maintain data quality and usability.
- Travels to provider location and delivers training and in person support for hardware and software.
- Install, modify and troubleshoot computer hardware and software.
- Provide consultation and technical assistance to staff, leadership and Workforce Board regarding data to build their capacity in using data for decision making, learning and improvement.
- Analyzes data and has the ability to pull reports as needed.
- Provide support and training for providers as they progress through the TECPEDS (Registry) platform
- Work closely with corporate support team and program staff to ensure effective implementation of the TX Child Care Tools platform with providers
- Develop and cultivate relationships with program staff
- Other related duties as assigned.
Nice To Haves
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with 3 years of experience in data analysis, business/organizational management or related field
- Knowledge and experience in data collection, management, and analysis
- Knowledge of education and community data resources
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement (CQI) systems
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Strong time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent technology skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to travel throughout the Workforce Board area
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and/or periodic physical examination and a complete background check.
Child Care Associates offers a competitive benefits package that is provided to all fulltime employees that include health, dental and life insurance coverage. Additional voluntary benefits are offered to all fulltime employees in addition to the core benefits package.
After completing one (1) year of service, the company contributes 4% of the employee’s earnings to the 403(b) retirement plan. If the employee also elects to make a contribution to the plan, Child Care Associates will match half (50%) of the employee’s contribution up to 4% of base salary.
Child Care Associates provides other benefits, which are outlined in the Staff Handbook, such as paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).