Are you looking for a new job you'll love this year? True Homes, National Housing Quality GOLD Builder and #1 Best Workplace in Charlotte, NC is searching for a new Design Studio Consultant to join the team. This position is located within our beautifully remodeled Corporate Office and Corporate Design Studio, in Monroe, NC located just east of hwy 485 and Independence Blvd. Apply today!
The Design Studio Consultant is responsible for guiding the client through their Design Studio appointment and the accurate processing of their selections. The Design Studio Consultant is also responsible for all follow up throughout the home building process. The Design Studio Consultant supports their designated market and ensures that each client has an efficient and enjoyable selection process with industry leading customer enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates the 5 Core Disciplines of the Platform (Team Work – Sales/Design Studio/Field; Client Experience; Options Portfolio; Retail Experience; Client Selection Processing)
- Achieves daily and weekly final selections goals
- Attends Sales and Field meetings as appropriate for designated market
- Completes spec home selections and audits model and spec homes for accurate selections in designated market
- Places clients not meeting processing standards on Critical Action Alert or possible Back On Market review
- Monitors home appraisal to ensure conformance with established budget and community guidelines, and communicates nonconformance to Credit department
- Assists clients through their selection appointments addressing questions and setting proper expectations for product, process, and price
- Documents collection, elevation, and floor plan collateral, along with detailed notation of color and style selections accurately
- Maintains continued communication with all clients after selections as needed during the building process
- Ensures that client experience throughout Design Studio process is fully aligned with corporate standards and objectives
- Assists clients through preview and spec sold appointments as needed
- Completes True Custom client selections for Elements and Traditions collections per contract and market guidelines
- Performs other duties as needed or required
- Completes Client selection appointments within 14 to 21 days from Pre-Qualification based on collection
- Processes all Design Studio selections to meet start pace and create backlog
- Responds to all New Home Design Studio emails within 24 hours
- Ensures that Design Studio is maintained as a retail ready environment
- Achieves 80% customer recommendation of Design Studio Consultants per Client Satisfaction Survey
- High school diploma or GED with relevant work experience required
- Three to five years of experience in home design, new home construction, or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High sense of urgency
- Professional verbal and written communication required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Truthfulness: Earning future trust by accurately reporting past facts
Responsibility: Knowing and doing what is expected of me
Dependability: Fulfilling what I consented to do, even if it means unexpected sacrifice
Alertness: Being aware of what is taking place around me so I can have the right responses
Initiative: Recognizing and doing what needs to be done before I am asked to do it
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, qualifications, and skills required of associate.
True Homes offers a highly competitive salary in addition to benefits including health and vision program and company paid dental, Life & AD&D, short-term and long term disability and 18 days of paid time off in your first year.
Employment with True Homes is contingent on the ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
True Homes is an equal opportunity employer.