$20 an hour
As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the e*Xcell* team.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
We have an opening for an onsite Desktop Support Technician for a location with about 1300 users.
- CompTIA A+ certification
- IBM certificationThis organization is currently running WIN 7, and is moving to WIN 10 in the next 12 months. This is a locked environment so all software is installed via the Altiris portal. Hardware is older equipment, Dells and Lenovos. We’re looking for a professional, customer-focused Tech who is willing to learn the IT environment and be part of the bigger team.
- Hardware / break-fix
- Software support
- MPP Support
- Smart hands
- VC support
- Decommissioning of older equipment
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Relies on instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- No overtime or on-call work
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Must be A+ and IBM certified
- Knowledge of commonly-used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Primary job functions typically carried out under direction of a project leader or manager
- May require an Associate's Degree or equivalent
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **e*X*cell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e*X*cell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)
- Software support: 2 years (Required)
- Hardware / break-fix: 2 years (Required)
- IBM (Required)
- A+ Certified (Required)