Pie for Providers is a nationally recognized social enterprise backed by organizations like the University of Chicago and OpenIDEO. We areusing technology to help child care providers build stronger businesses. We offer a digital assistant that simplifies government programs so providers can increase their revenue and save time. Since our launch, we’ve been featured in Crain’s, AmericanInno, and WGN.
Through software-enabled interventions that streamline child care providers’ administrative work, we are creating the conditions for large scale social change.Our team is passionate about addressing the root causes of poverty and gender inequality. We are committed to building good jobs for child care providers in a changing economy and helping families access high quality care.
Pie for Providers seeks a full time Digital Marketing Associate. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who want to get on-the-ground experience launching a new social venture. The ideal candidate is excited to dive into a fast-paced startup and tackle diverse challenges.
As the first marketing hire, the Digital Marketing Associate will own our digital customer acquisition strategy, while also gaining exposure to other areas of the start up experience. At Pie for Providers, you’ll have the opportunity to do:
Acquisition strategy and execution. Develop an overall digital marketing strategy in partnership with the founders to support of the company’s acquisition goals. Determine the allocation of resources across social media, blog, email, ads, and other channels. Continuously test and measure the effectiveness of tactics and iterate based on results.
SEO. Determine appropriate SEO goals and continuously improve website SEO.
Paid ads. Determine appropriate ad budget (within company parameters), channels, and messaging. Write and deliver ads.
Content creation. Write and deliver content for blog, social media, email, etc. (with support from Operations Associate). Develop company voice. Create and execute content calendar.
Activations. Other online-to-offline activities that support development of the company brand, including brand ambassador program, events, contests, trade shows etc. Determine appropriate allocation of resources, execute, and measure.
Marketing research. Plan and execute customer interviews, focus groups, and surveys to drive digital strategy for potential and current customers.
- Other projects and tasks as needed.
- 4 years experience in marketing (at least two focused on digital strategies) OR equivalent combined experience plus graduate degree in related field
- Located in the Chicagoland area
- Spanish language fluency
- Strong written communication
- Experience with Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords for SEM, Facebook Ads
- Comfort traveling throughout Chicago area for interviews
- Comfort working on a small team with the ability to wear multiple hats as needed
Working with Pie for Providers, you’ll get:
- $60,000 annual salary
- Stipend for health care and related costs
- Unlimited PTO
- To work closely with the founding team of a start-up social enterprise
- Experience on the front lines of a venture making real social impact
- To meet some awesome people
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year