The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute effective digital marketing campaigns utilizing such techniques as e-mail marketing, paid search, banner ads, webinars and video production/editing among others. Responsibilities also include helping to update content for websites, along with initiatives to drive traffic to social media sites and websites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Create and execute email and multi-channel digital marketing campaigns ensuring timely launch, tracking and reporting. Set up and maintain email automation/drip campaigns.
- Create and execute paid search and PPC campaigns.
- Ensure all digital creative and copy reflect email strategy and brand standards.
- Manage A/B tests and optimize campaigns based on A/B testing.
- Update and test HTML email templates to ensure compatibility on desktop and mobile.
- Monitor email campaign performance and proactively identify opportunities for increased engagement and loyalty.
- Produce simple videos and have ability to edit videos.
- Design web landing pages, digital banner ads, emails, webpages, presentations, etc. and ensure brand standards are maintained.
- Facilitate production of webinars and support webinar marketing programs.
- Create infographics and other digital content for website, blogs, social media, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital media advancements.
- Prepare and present digital media analytics and reports to upper management.
- Provide on-going support to sales and marketing goals and initiatives and other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and/or Aftereffects and Dreamweaver
- SQL, PHP JQuery experience preferred
- Experience with MailChimp preferred
- Proficient with Word Press content management system
- Solid understanding of web metrics, SEO digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data. Experience with Google Analytics preferred.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production, strong attention to design detail
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or internet marketing preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing capacity
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Photography experience a plus