Independent Electric Supply (IES), Inc. opened in 1976 with ten employees to serve electrical contractors working in the high-tech aerospace industry. Today, Independent Electric Supply operates 23 electrical supply branches in California and Arizona. Employing more than 450 people and managing over 1 million square feet of warehouse space; Independent is one of the strongest electrical distributors in the markets we serve. In August 2011, Independent Electric Supply was acquired by Sonepar USA.
Our digital team focuses on the growth of the ecommerce business. As a Digital specialist, you would create new and manage existing customer’s ecommerce accounts and contacts. You would create and manage digital profiles and be the point of contact for all ELINK related issues. As well as, test new website functionality based on changes made by the digital team.
Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of ecommerce strategies and the desire to become an expert on digital solutions.
- Create Webinars highlighting digital developments, onsite training with customers on digital solutions, follow-up with customers and internal teams on digital competency
- Open and maintain digital customer accounts by inputting customer information into Web Admin, Eclipse, and/or Conexiom
- Resolve digital product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Document digital business operations and create digital business workflows
- Customer Development: Develop an understanding of customer business systems and how to integrate IES digital solutions into said business systems. Help customers use digital solutions to become more efficient in their day-to-day activities
- Digital Development: Helps create development roadmap for website based on customer feedback for improvements on the website
- 2+ years of Marketing or Sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in a business-related field preferred but not required
- Ability to create and make presentations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effectively communicates/interact with all levels of staff, including possess basic technical know-how to communicate with our development team
- Must possess a proactive and positive team approach to problem resolution
- Eclipse experience preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary; outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognized your achievements.
Independent Electric Supply is an equal employment employer. M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Business Unit: Independent