“When getting compensated based on how much I can save my customer—and our interests are aligned, it feels really good.” - Joe R. IL
“We always say, if you’re in sales and you’re not selling solar, you’re wasting your time, because for every sit I sell, I make about 2-3 times what I made selling alarms.” - D.B CA
After 10 years of growing the industry, we found a gap that needed to be bridged in the solar energy space. The technology is there, however, the human contact and interaction are lacking. So we’ve developed processes and a proprietary energy consumption reducing package that delivers a uniquely different approach to solar and gives our reps the ability to sell with a variety of options.
Removing the friction by providing systems, proven in several markets, to help you educate, consult, install and get referrals from your customers.
- Be able to participate in our tribe, with competitions, prizes, and trips, given out as incentives.
- Leverage systems to max out the pay scales and progress in the company quickly.
- Exclusive leadership opportunities and pay for producing sales agents.
- Stock Equity Incentive Plan participants who are producing sales agents and sales management have the ability to share in company profit.
Ready to make an impact? Ready to go to work with purpose?
We are disrupting a trillion-dollar energy industry by creating energy independence!
Solar is the fastest-growing industry in the United States, employing more people than any other sector. Join the forerunners of direct solar sales in the state and help us empower homeowners while creating your financial freedom.
What do we do?
- We connect consumers to renewable energy and resource management technologies. We educate, consult and creating a delightful experience along the way.
- All of our solar energy solutions come with $0 out-of-pocket to homeowners, which makes going solar a complete no-brainer to the homeowner because it sells itself.
What role will I fill?
As a District Sales Manager, your role will take point on working closely with a team to develop sales efficiency and grow sales production in your market. You’ll work to implement sales processes and strategic market development to reach your individual and team sales objectives.
What would my responsibilities include?
- Seeking to understand customers situation and needs.
- Problem-solving and presenting solutions.
- Creating new accounts and maintain relationships with pipeline.
- Territory management and tracking.
- Training and leading Sales Team
- Managing office Sales Operations in the market.
What are the Qualifications?
- Sales/sales leadership required.
- Customer service and communication skills.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Proven track record of sales ability.
- Ability to create sales supporting trainings.
How do I benefit?
- World-class sales team and systems.
- Performance-based pay and incentives.
- Develop your influence and communication.
- Access to industry-leading sales technology and tools.
- 1099 Independent Contractor advantage.
- Benefits package
Our Promise to You
Is to deliver our passion for people development within a supportive work culture, so that you can maximize your return on time and make meaningful progress towards reaching your goals.
Be a leader in the energy revolution! Apply today!
“Our employees tell us that they came here for the financial opportunity; however, they stay here because of the culture.” Altever C.E.O. -BB
$160,000.00 to $212,000.00 /year