- 5+ years’ experience designing and delivering D&I programs, including talent and culture programs
- 5+ years’ project management experience
- Experience delivering projects for large, global, cross-functional audiences
- Experience developing learning resources and services
- Bachelor’s Degree
Do you want to play an instrumental role in leading diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategies for Amazon’s high growth environment? Here’s your opportunity! We are seeking an influential and experienced D&I leader to partner with the business, HR and Recruiting to execute against the Amazon Devices D&I strategy by providing cutting-edge programs that help us grow a diverse and inclusive workforce globally. You’ll use your skills to work both across the business as well as deep dive with specific teams to help them apply best practices. You’ll partner with the senior leadership team to design, coordinate, track and measure our D&I initiatives and overall plan.
Working within the Human Resources team, you will focus on D&I programs delivered across the Devices business in support of its D&I strategy and plan. Business partnership will include assessing the current state and identifying best practices to move the business forward. You will also partner with the Amazon Global Diversity & Inclusion Office to drive corporate-wide programs into our organization. You will deliver programs in multiple formats. Most importantly, you will measure and communicate results against committed D&I actions, so that we can ensure meaningful progress towards D&I and business goals. Ability to assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs as they implement D&I programs is critical. Successful candidates will have experience designing and delivering innovative D&I programs, earning trust with customers, and exhibit the ability to invent and simplify to translate best practices and research into action. You should not only be passionate about delivering D&I solutions but obsessed with driving meaningful results that ultimately impact our customers.
We like to work hard, have fun, and make history while we improve our business, our people, our culture, and as a result the experience for our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Translate best practices in D&I into readily consumable resources and programs aligned to business need
- Bring innovative solutions to broaden our D&I portfolio and drive measurable business results
- Create, maintain, and disseminate resources in a variety of formats across all levels of the organization
- Earn trust across a range of levels and disciplines to establish yourself and the team as a trusted Subject-Matter Advisor
- Think big to identify the root causes of problems through an expanded, holistic view and long-term perspective
- Connect and inspire people to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels