As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive new business in the enterprise segment through prospecting, deal & pipeline management, and closing. You will be part of an elite, professional, and rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
NOTE: UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
- Engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue and close new lighthouse customers within Fortune 1000 and national brand accounts (Chipotle, Bank of America, Home Depot, etc.) across a wide variety of vertical markets.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities as well as handling inbound opportunities.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close.
- Use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new market segments.
- Contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
What You Bring
- 7+ years of B2B software sales experience in a hunting role
- 2+ years of experience selling at an executive level to the Fortune 1000 and national brand accounts
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance in a complex solution sale (six- and seven-figure deals), especially in a startup environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are sharp, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What You Get
- Earn uncapped commission as you sell a new and disruptive technology into a huge market
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- An opportunity as an early team member to help shape the direction of the company
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- Health (medical, dental & vision), commuter & 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Use the world’s only dumpster we’ve converted into a work table & bar as your desk
Compology is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $240,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
- SaaS Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA 94103 (Required)
Typical deal size:
- Office or call center
- Trade shows