Auto req ID:
This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Financial Analyst will be the key finance contact for the Quaker Convenience and Grocery Distributor/Natural teams. The Finance Analyst will provide overall support for the period end results, preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Innovation Growth or Integrated Business Plans, along with financial analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
- G&A forecasting, planning and tracking of internal and external labor
- Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis
- Period close activities to include working closely with the Controller’s group to ensure accuracy and completeness of entries
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
Skills & Capabilities:
- 3 - 4 years of finance analyst experience
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 5% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement