Professional Accounting Solutions, Inc. is an outsourced accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services company for small to medium sized businesses. We are currently seeking an experienced Full-Charge Bookkeeper.
Work from home assisting small businesses with their monthly bookkeeping, payroll, and management accounting services using QuickBooks and Excel. This position will start with part-time hours with the option to increase hours up to a full-time position with additional experience and benefits if desired. Our full-time employees will also receive additional benefits. We are looking for smart employees who want a long-term stable career working from the comfort of their own home.
Job Description: A Full-Charge Bookkeeper will work with several different clients within multiple industries entering accounting data, reconciling accounts, reviewing financial records, checking for accuracy, and preparing monthly financial reports. They will also be in charge of submitting payroll for clients, preparing payroll taxes and sales tax reports, as well as creating customized Excel spreadsheets for management purposes on behalf of each client.
Professional Accounting Solutions, Inc. is an outsourced bookkeeping and payroll firm assisting small business clients with their bookkeeping, payroll, and CFO level services. Our clients require highly skilled bookkeepers and accountants that can assist clients with creating successful solutions for their accounting systems to increase profit growth.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Accounting
- Advanced proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Advanced skills in Excel and Microsoft Office Software Systems
- Highly proficient in Google Docs, Google Drive, Outlook, and other basic computer skills
- Must have a solid understanding of Debits and Credits and how to create journal entries
- Self-motivated in getting the work done in a quick, accurate, and timely manner
- At least a minimum of five consistent years of bookkeeping and payroll experience
- Understands payroll tax laws and sales tax laws in the state of Utah
- Must have High Speed internet and a PC with a highly efficient and current operating system
- Team player mentality with a great sense of humor that can work well with others on the team and who has excellent customer services skills working with clients
- Must be a sharp problem solver that can work on their own without assistance
- Must be able to handle a high level of stress during the busy seasons
- Must be positive, confident, and show strong leadership skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Must be able to assist clients and answer questions without hesitation
- Must be accessible by phone, text, and email during company working hours
- Have an office desk space and peaceful room environment void of noise and distractions
- VASA Fitness Monthly Membership
- Flexible Work From Home Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for full-time positions
- Paid Holidays for full-time positions
- Employee Time-Off on all Major Holidays
- Earned Paid Vacation Time Off for all employees