*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility.
Ignitec is looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to develop Web-based applications in an Angular, .Net, SQL Server, and Windows environment. In the future work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS.
- Develop Web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
- Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization.
- Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
- Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis: design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
- Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such ElasticSearch and NoSQL databases and more. And steering the system into an AWS and container environment.
- Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
- Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
- Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
- BS degree, with five (05) years of relevant experience. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ten (10) of years experience in software development
- At least 1 year of experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2+
- Three plus (03+) years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server.
- Experience with program design based on accepted requirements
- Experience conducting unit and integration testing
- Experience with open source technologies like Docker, ElasticSearch, NoSQL Databases, and AWS
- Experience with Agile and developing User Stories
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $140,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- software Development: 10 years (Required)
- C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server: 3 years (Required)
- Angular or Angular 2+: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: