Job Location : Spring, TX, USA
Do you like cars? Do you like taking photos? We are looking for a photographer to take pictures at dealerships in the Spring area full time.
This is a full time photography position, 40-45 hours a week, depending on the number of cars to be photographed and the weather. Occasional bonuses may be available. A little overtime may be needed from time to time. You need to work Monday through Friday starting at 8:30AM or earlier. You can work on Saturdays if that works better for your schedule.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and self-motivated, who can take care of their own responsibilities without being micromanaged. Please be aware this job has responsibilities outside. Pay varied based on work completed, but is approximately $18/hr, more if you are organized and hard working.
* Dealership or lot experience is a plus, including detail, valet, porter, or dealer positions.
* Company provides photo and other equipment depending on dealership needs. We will get you the equipment you need.
* We will train, but basic photography is helpful but not neccesary.
* Must be able to drive vehicle with manual transmission, valid in state driver's license, be willing to submit to background check, good driving record. These are mandatory.
* A few hours on Saturdays may be required, on occasion. This is once or twice a year in similar positions.
* subsidized health benefits and matched 401(k) available with qualification
Let us know why this position is right for you!
We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour