LDA Engineering is seeking candidates for an opening in our geomatics department in the Alcoa TN area.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to prepare plans, profiles, and detail drawings.
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work independently.
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical staff.
- A desire and capability to take the lead on assigned tasks.
- Ability to learn on the job through observation of others and asking questions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that could include evenings and/or nights during peak construction times as the construction schedule may dictate.
- Skills to process information electronically through company provided laptop or tablet.
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented, as well as communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing.
- 2 year Technical Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent is required.
- Experience with AutoDesk Suite is required.
- Experience with Civil 3D is preferred but not required.
- GIS Database experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microstation Suite is preferred but not required.
- Some experience with construction practices and surveying is preferred but not required.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com