Arisanna Group is a vertical seed-to-consumer corporation serving the nutraceutical and booming cannabinoid marketplace. Our vertically integrated subsidiaries are synergistically aligned to provide a scalable, comprehensive solution to producing and marketing nutraceuticals and hemp-derived cannabinoids.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual to join the team as a full-time Graphic Designer. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with a fun, can-do attitude. This candidate will bring their creativity and innovation to the team to help create world class creative supporting Arisanna Group and its subsidiaries.
Our Graphic Designer will need to provide original creative design recommendations, have strong technical abilities, and be able to apply his/her comprehensive functional knowledge of graphic design to be a key contributor to the team.
- Support Arisanna Group and its subsidiaries in conception and creation of creative for product launches, marketing campaigns, and sales support.
- Develop breakthrough concepts and designs for marketing collateral, packaging, graphics, advertisements (print and digital), web content, signage, and the unexpected.
- Work closely with Arisanna Group and its subsidiaries to carry out the company’s strategic vision by designing within brand guidelines for already established brands.
- Work with Marketing department to create and develop new world class, leading brands.
- Prep final files for production and work with vendors on specifics such as Pantone matching, proofing, etc.
- Create and maintains product photos for print, Web and video library.
- Organize and maintain project and digital archives.
- Regularly participate in team production meetings providing updates and input on all projects in the pipeline
- Grow and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
- Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating into marketing plans where relevant
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills & Capabilities
- Understand the principles of design, marketing and advertising and appreciate the need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix.
- Adept in visual design and in touch with modern design aesthetics, including typography, iconography, layout, color theory and user interface elements.
- Proficient in Adobe's Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Basic understanding of HTML and responsive design.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, organizational, presentation, and project-management skills.
- Strong communication skills are essential, with the ability to build and maintain a strong rapport with internal teams and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Able to handle heavy workloads and tight deadlines
- Ability to work after-hours and weekends
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and solve problems in a deadline-driven, collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics a plus
Education & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)