About Cactus Communications
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing and pharmaceuticals.
Editage (www.editage.com ) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
What you will do:
Formatting artwork and figures to meet journal guidelines
- 100% deadline compliance with zero delays
- Deliver high quality artwork figures with zero client complaints and minimal internal revisions
- Responsible for 100% deadline compliance on individual tasks
Why this is a great opportunity:
Work with the world’s largest author services company to contribute to a growing service portfolio aimed at making scientific research understandable to both scientific and general audiences
- You have the flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours.
- You don’t have to relocate! This is a freelance opportunity.
A Bachelors Degree
- Expertise in Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Graphic Designing is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to adapt to the requirements of the academic publishing industry