Job Location : Houston, TX, USA
Manage and implement health and family services in accordance with Head Start Program Performance Standards and other pertinent federal, state, and local guidelines. Ensure the provision of parent-driven, family-centered case management services and promote parent, family and community engagement throughout the Head Start program.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in public or community health, social work, human services, family services, counseling or related field
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Ability to identify and solve problems
* Ability to effectively coordinate services for young students and their families
* Ability to interact with diverse populations
* Proficiency with a variety of software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking skills preferred
* Minimum of five years of experience in community or public health or social services practice
* Minimum of three years of experience providing direct case management services to clients
* Minimum of three years of experience in a management role, with supervision responsibilities, in a social services setting, non-profit organization or related entity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,562.00 to $69,000.00 /year
Job Location : Phoenix, AZ
Jewish Family & Children’s Service has been strengthening our community by providing. Behavioral Health, Integrated Healthcare and Social Services to all ages,...
Job Location : Columbus, OH 43213
Manages the Employee Health Services personnel:. E) collaborates with Employee Health Physician, Epidemiology staff, Legal Services, Managers, Safety Officer...