KontrolFreek is the leading developer of innovative gaming gear that enhances the gaming experience and give gamers of all skill levels the competitive edge. KontrolFreek products are developed based on a careful study of ergonomics, ensuring that each product helps to reduce gamer fatigue and improve overall gaming comfort.
KontrolFreek is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to focus on creating original and on-brand assets for the brand including emails, display ads, website graphics and more. This position requires a creative, detail-oriented individual who is comfortable multi-tasking and collaborating with team members at KontrolFreek. The successful candidate must have a strong ability to turn ideas into reality. They will need to be able to interpret brand standards and adapt to fit needs of multiple consumer channels include direct, social and retail. Independent problem-solving skills, initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment are critical. This position reports to the Design Team and is based in our offices in Midtown - Atlanta, GA.
- Participate in brainstorming creative concepts for creative campaigns
- Execute on new concepts and provide engagement-driving creative assets as directed by lead designer
- Execute top quality design work in line with brand standards
- Work closely with creative, digital and communications teams to ensure brand and message consistency
- Work closely with creative, digital and communications teams to ensure we have enough variations for testing and performance optimization
- Remain current on changing social media guidelines for creative assets and each channel’s best practices.
- Manage a high standard of design quality throughout all phases of a campaign
DESIGNER DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ professional design experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must have experience in designing for web
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a solid understanding of the design process, including concept development, typography and layout
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with other teams and designers
- Ability to edit video footage and create basic animations in After Effects
- Photography proficiency a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently
- Interest or experience in the Gaming industry a plus
- Knowledge of video games preferred
DESIGNER TECHNICAL SKILLS and SOFTWARE:
- Adobe Cloud Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/Dreamweaver/ Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Ability to work cross-platform (PC and Mac) and with various presentation devices (projector, monitor, interactive touch screen)
- MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To Apply: Please respond to the job posting with both a resume and cover letter in Word format, plus a link or a PDF of your portfolio. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered.