Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Support Women & Children's Health across the continuum of care at Kaiser Permanente.
- Plan and support execution for curriculum & module development for staff breastfeeding education solutions. Other related duties would be supporting the Subject Matter Expert input process for updates to kp.org/breastfeeding
- Harvest inter-regional data on KPHealthConnect builds for perinatal psychosocial care (prompts, workflow aids, documentation); help develop summary of findings & recommendations
- As time allows, assist in sharepoint site development for an overall national WCH landing page linking the existing project sites
Desired Skill Set:
Bachelor-s degree in healthcare-related field or equivalent prior work experience
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Formal Presentations
- Program Evaluation
- Data Analysis
- Adult Learning Methodologies
- Meeting Facilitation
- MS ShareP
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
- Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,Ordway One Kaiser Plaza
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 8:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 4:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Internship
Employee Status : Temporary
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level : Entry Level
Job Category : Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Department : Care Management Institute
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.