Auto req ID:
PepsiCo is home to some of the world’s biggest food and beverage brands. In fact, we produce twenty-two $1B+ brands. Our brands are young, fun, and leaders in pop culture. They provide experiences that help our consumers feel excited and inspired. As for our office environment, it's fast-paced, social, and globally connected.
Endless Career Possibilities. We believe our marketers should have diverse experiences, not only prior to joining but also while they are working here. That is why we offer a best-in-class marketing roles where all of our marketers rotate to learn all aspects of our diverse businesses and brands. Roles range from regional and global Brand Management, Innovation, and Insights to Shopper and Sports Marketing. Each experience sheds light into different consumer needs, promotional levers and even joint-venture business models!
As a Marketing Analyst at PepsiCo, you will be a member of our Tropicana brand commercial operations team and will help lead day to day brand management projects, customer specific marketing efforts, and business analytics.
- Manage key Tropicana sublines of business across all facets of: Annual Planning, Leadership reporting, Sales engagement
- Partner with Sales Strategy and Shopper Marketing to execute customer-specific marketing programs, inclusive of media integrations, in-store activations, sampling programs, etc
- In partner with Sales Strategy, leverage IRI syndicated data and customer team data to track business performance of the Tropicana brand
- Responsible for Tropicana A&M budget tracking strategy, PO creation, and finance monthly reporting
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- 1 year of prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement