We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our team! The Marketing Coordinator partners with team members to execute all activities related to project pursuits. This individual drives the proposal process from RFP analysis and planning to writing and completion of final proposal materials. He/she carries out a variety of other marketing related tasks as necessary.
- Organize, write, and produce proposals utilizing the appropriate team members for input related to graphics, fees, cost data, design criteria, production techniques, and direction. Conduct quality reviews to ensure compliance with RFP requirements, corporate brand, and segment strategies.
- Ensure materials are error free, visually appealing, and all aspects of the RFP are responsive to the client/prospective client and reflective of the Firm’s differentiators.
- Support follow-up initiatives for RFP and proposal opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Architects, Studio Directors, Segment Leaders, and Business Development to assist in the development of firm responses to RFP's and drafting customized content.
- Assist with strategy and preparation of presentations and interviews.
- Develop brochures, trifolds, resumes, displays or collateral, and generally provide materials for marketing use.
- Serve as primary marketing point of contact for an assigned architecture studio or office. Initiate marketing related work within the studio or office, stay up to do with progress, and follow through to completion.
- Assist in managing the design and inventory of in-house marketing materials via Open Asset.
- Maintain and input opportunities and contacts into ERP software.
- Develop and maintain marketing systems and records in coordination with the marketing team.
- Assist with internal marketing projects and materials as necessary.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or related field
- Two (2) years related experience in a proposal or marketing department with multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively and confidently prioritize and execute tasks with many competing priorities
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service (internally and externally)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to manage information with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of creativity and design
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Experience in an architectural, engineering, or construction firm
- Experience with Deltek Vision, HubSpot, or OpenAsset software
McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.