Fashion Nova is one of the top e-commerce brands in the world! In 2018, we became the #1 most-searched fashion brand on Google. Our headquarters is centrally located in the heart of Los Angeles, with 5 retail locations throughout Southern California.
At Fashion Nova, we make it easy and affordable for our customers to be their own fashion icon. We believe everyone deserves to look like a million bucks, without breaking the bank. Fashion Nova is devoted to delivering the most sought-after, head-turning, up-to-the-moment trends, to anyone, anywhere in the world!
Our customers' outward image reflects the confidence they feel inside. They are bad-ass, fashion-forward, and in control of their own destiny. Nova style is making the rules, and breaking the rules; our customer is the leader of the pack, the last one standing, in the front row, and always on the list.
About the Role
Fashion Nova is seeking talented and motivated Marketing Interns to join our team. Focused on Customer studies and analytics, the group of interns will work directly with top management. 80% of your time will be interacting with customers, to understand habits, tastes, needs, experience with Fashion Nova and other brands…
What You'll Do
- Communicate with existing customers, by phone, emails, video
- Organize and animate focus groups
- Analyze customers answers
- Propose strategies to increase retention and re-engage lapsed customers
What You'll Bring
- Marketing student interested in the fashion industry
- Experience communicating with customers, especially by phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Excel and CRM solutions
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn tools and processes
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while meeting strict and aggressive deadlines
- Remarkable team player with experience working effectively with cross-functional partners