We are looking for an extremely organised and creative individual to join our growing marketing team as Marketing Specialist, ANZ. Based in our Sydney office, this role will work closely with the ANZ Marketing Lead and liaise with our marketing teams in San Francisco. You will play a pivotal role in the team's success through driving initiatives across ANZ that build awareness and thought leadership, and increase velocity in marketing qualified leads and pipeline, resulting in tangible business results.
You will support our presence at key industry events, proprietary Asana field events and in-territory networking and hospitality events (breakfast briefings, round tables, customer dinners etc), in addition to managing online demand generation and assisting in the execution of local marketing programmes. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team as we grow our footprint across ANZ and scale globally.
What you'll achieve
- Partner with marketing teams, field sales and external partners to execute multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs that support corporate objectives and regional objectives and revenue goals.
- Executing programmes and field events, tailored to a variety of audiences, to help build Asana brand awareness, drive qualified engagements within target markets, create new opportunities and accelerating existing opportunities.
- Executing event strategies, tactical plans and project management from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis.
- Field sales alignment: Ensuring field sales team alignment with field marketing campaigns, lead processes, and the visibility of field marketing's contribution to the funnel.
- Reporting: track, measure and provide progress reports. Utilising key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision making.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Ensure field marketing adheres to Asana brand marketing standards, and is aligned to strategy.
- Help produce web content, direct marketing, social messaging and local case studies as appropriate.
- Seek opportunities to grow our brand
- Develop knowledge and insights into your market
- Build structure and processes to work within the broader marketing team
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in executing and managing marketing campaigns and programmes, ideally in SaaS
- You are comfortable in a matrix organisation and working closely and tightly integrated with cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Proven success in developing and managing demand, lead generation and segmented marketing programs
- This role calls for strong organisational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives, activity tracking and reporting.
- Enthusiastic about creating and managing end to end events, online and offline.
- Great team player, positive and proactive
- You are comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and can easily adapt to change.
- Willingness to travel
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.