TeraFlex manufactures components for the Jeep Wrangler including premium suspension systems and performance shocks, heavy-duty axles and low-range gearing, body armor, and more. The following duties are a basic overview of expectations for this position.
- Design products for manufacturing
- Produce engineering manufacturing drawings from CAD models and assemblies promptly and accurately
- Produce manufacturing assembly drawings including bill of materials and assembly procedures
- Examines and reviews existing engineering drawings for accuracy, completeness, and quality
- Work with QC Department to insure vendors have accurate drawings with correct GD&T, so they can provide parts that meet specifications
- Investigates quality issues from machine shop and outside vendors and recommends changes to the drawings to insure clear communication
- Participates on other Engineering projects under supervision of the Engineering Manager
- Design automotive aftermarket products for the off-road industry
- Create product models and assemblies in CAD
- Other duties and assigned.
High School Diploma required, Bachelor Degree in Engineering Preferred.