Job Location :
San Jose, CA, USA
Employment Type : Full-Time
Posted on : Fri, 21 Dec 2018 23:03:34 GMT
Job Description :
- Develop and document mechanical designs for electron beam inspection systems/subsystems from concept to completion and final release to manufacturing.
- Design and modify 3D parts or large scale assemblies using Solidworks.
- Create detailed 2D drawings using Solidworks to be used for the manufacture of assemblies and components.
- Create BOM, assembly explode drawing and animation using Solidworks.
- Perform structural and thermal FEA using Solidworks.
- Analyze/select materials and verify design accuracy.
- Define test plans, perform testing and write test reports.
- Transfer design to manufacturing providing necessary documents and trainings.
- Work with outside vendors and consultants to develop, analyze and fabricate components and subassemblies.
- Provide effective presentation and written evaluations to communicate concepts, designs, test results, etc.
- Bachelor degree of mechanical engineering, with at least 2 years’ experience of mechanical design using Solidworks.
- 3D modeling & 2D detailed drawings using Solidworks.
- Explode drawing and animation using Solidworks.
- Better to have experience designing parts and assemblies for use in high and ultra high vacuum, and in high voltage environment.
- Better to have good knowledge with materials and material selection, manufacturing and cleaning processes used for making components for electron beam inspection systems.
- Better to familiarity with mechanical designs for wafer transport and handling with less particle contaminations.
- Must be able to work with team members and with outside contractors, consultants, and machine shops.