ID Technologies, LLC ( IDTec ) has a distinctive product, service, and integration practice selling Enterprise IT Solutions to the Federal Government. ID holds significant IT contracts that are leveraged by our sales staff.
ID Technologies is seeking a motivated and diligent Office Administrator to join the IDTec team and directly support Human Resources, Security and Legal/Contracts departments in Ashburn, VA. Position provides great opportunity to build experience, develop skills and advance in multiple business areas.
- Prepares and processes contractual documentation for legal review
- Supports Sales and Program Management organizations completing business and corporate documentation
- Provides guidance to internal business teams on corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity
- Supports functional disciplines for resolution of contract/legal issues and disputes
- Administers business agreements to ensure compliance with requirements and maintains appropriate documentation
- Manages and negotiates with outside vendors/consultants in support of various corporate and/or functional group activities
- Provide support with basic administrative HR tasks such as creating employee files, filing employee data records, and maintaining the employee file room
- Provide employment verifications to outside vendors
- Assist and conduct background check interviews for federal investigators
- Assist with research on various HR topics
- Provide support to employees with basic benefit inquiries and personal information changes
- Assist with data gathering for compliance reporting such as EEO, Affirmative Action, and Veterans
- Plan and coordinate employee morale and engagement events and activities and community outreach
- Assist Facility Security Office (FSO) in processing security documentation and maintaining compliance
- Secret clearance required
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ experience supporting multiple senior leaders or executives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Working to excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Strong internal and external negotiation and analytical skills. Good presentation, leadership, communication, and team-building skills.
- Ability to be flexible, motivated, resourceful, and organized to work in a multi-functional role.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and exercise discretion with sensitive data.
- Basic knowledge of labor and employment laws including EEO/AA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, and OFCCP guidelines preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and possess solid internet research skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: