We are looking to grow our team with a rock star, that loves working with people and is a happy person.
- Responsible for all impression taking and scanning
- Responsible for x-rays
- Responsible for pouring up all labwork, filling out all labslips, and pulling all poured models.
- Responsible for logging all lab work in lab book and tracking patients appointments in regard to labwork
- Responsible for boxing and sending out all lab work
- Responsible for checking in all lab work and alerting communications coordinators to call patient to schedule appointments
- Responsible for lab work as needed
- Backup for answering phones and scheduling patients as needed
- Responsible for keeping track of Invisalign cases
- Responsible for assisting chair side
- Responsible to remove archwires and place new o-rings
- excellent communication and organization skills
- the ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- good computer skills as the office is paperless
- able to establish rapport with patients and a team player
We are willing to train the right candidate. A positive attitude, quick learner and team player is what we are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time