Support planning and execution of technical team activities during turnaround. Manage portfolio of margin improvement and expense reduction projects to ensure completion through company work processes. Provide technical mentoring and leadership support to technical teams supporting unit operations.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Support turnaround (including reactor catalyst changeouts) planning, staffing, project development and adherence to turnaround milestones.
- Accountable for execution of platform items and project development and integration into project development and turnaround integration.
- Accountable for margin Improvement and expense project stewardship, project development and integration into project development and turnaround integration.
- Accountable for project execution of Safety, Security, Health, & Environmental (SSHE)-driven project action items.
- Provide technical support to assigned technical area support business team technical leader.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Bachelors or higher degree in engineering
- Experience planning and working technical support for multiple turnaround events
- Experience planning and executing projects
- Ability to interface with multiple teams and experience levels
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Ability to lead technical teams to support projects and turnarounds
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience preferred in refining or petrochemical industry
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Baton Rouge
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Technical Support, Engineering, Technology