The Project Engineer provides oversight and is responsible for all phases of various automation projects for customers of Toyota and Raymond industrial truck dealers in North America, including coordinating team members, material, and equipment. The Project Engineer will coordinate with Bastian Solutions Project Managers and National Account Managers, stakeholders at industrial truck dealers, and end customers to ensure that all specifications are being followed and that work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. By being the single point of contact, a proactive, positive, problem solving approach is crucial.
General Job Duties
- Design and quote automation systems per Toyota and Raymond dealer requests. Includes: site visits, system concepts, system design, system quoting.
- Follow and enforce Toyota Advanced Logistics North America policies that govern interactions between Bastian Solutions and Toyota and Raymond dealers.
- Manage automation projects from receipt of PO until project is complete.
- Manage all sub-contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. A bachelor's degree with equivalent technical experience will be considered. MS, MBA or PMP certification is a plus.
- Some travel, at times up to 50%.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Expertise with robotic systems, autonomous vehicles, material handling systems and/or warehouse management systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA long term without sponsorship.
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation, while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
In addition to exciting work at a growing company, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Volunteer Work
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Bastian Solutions does not work outside recruiting agencies. No solicitation phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled