- Create new test scripts and enhance existing scripts using the latest tools and technologies (programming required).
- Executes and analyzes existing automated test scripts for various applications.
- Manually execute steps in test cases when necessary.
- Contribute to our framework capabilities.
- Follow Development standards and best practices.
- Organize and report results out of our test management software.
- Create documentation for Automation Team as needed (best practices, run instructions, etc.).
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT, MIS, MBA Finance, Marketing, General Management and Any other relevant education.
Kindly Apply with your updated resume, if you are interested.
- Knowledge of C#, Perl, HTML, XML, SQL a plus.
- Able to work and communicate well with others.
- Able to produce and exercise rigorous test procedures and recognize errors.
- Strong ownership and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as required.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English and related technical writing for communicating plans and results; MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Work successfully in a cross-functional team environment