The Reebok Marketing Representative (RMR)- Houston, TX is the face of Reebok to its consumers and retailers. In this critical high energy role the RMR is responsible for elevating Reebok’s presence and brand image in key markets throughout the U.S. by identifying and communicating trends to increase sales. The RMR works closely with Product, Sales and Marketing to ensure that the brand’s initiatives come to life at the retail level by; educating consumers and retail associates on our product, marketing and technology stories; enhancing visual presence through merchandising; relationship building instore and in market, and staffing Corporate events, as well as creating grassroots events and to increase sell-through in each assigned market. During Reebok seasonal product launches, the RMR will engage and excite the consumer through compelling visual merchandising and enthusiastic relationship building.
- In-Store - Focus on specific Trade Channels based on quarterly needs through: educational clinics with key retailers, managing sales contests, building meaningful relationships, enhancing retail presence through compelling visual merchandising, capturing digital photos of instore marketing, communicating consumer and associate insights on sales trends, supporting key product launches and major initiatives.
- In-Market - As market experts, RMR’s are responsible for owning their markets and understanding its complexities. RMR’s will report regularly on local trend activity, communicate consumer and associate insights on key franchise models and competitive activity, seed key influencers, and identify local events to grow the Reebok brand exposure and drive sell through.
- Events - Plan and execute local grassroots events to drive the brand’s strategic initiatives and participate in Corporate events throughout the U.S.
- Administrative - Complete necessary reporting on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to keep the organization informed on market, product and retail activity.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Person should be high energy, have a passion for sports, athletics, fashion, culture and entertainment
- Demonstrate an understanding of their market and/or understand how to readily access the information
- Be able to multi-task
- Be organized, resourceful, and creative
- Ability to relocate and desire to advance in the organization
- Willing to work weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- BS/BA required
- Retail experience preferred
- Access to own vehicle for work purposes
- Potential out of market travel 30%