MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Dallas-based Equity Sales team covers institutional equities clients across the Southern U.S. The team is responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with our client base through the following ways: developing and pitching investment ideas from GS research, selling IPO and secondary offerings, facilitating access to research analysts and corporate management teams, and responding to a variety of other client requests. The analyst position supports the team in these and other responsibilities.
- Provide general support to senior sales team
- Synthesize and distribute relevant daily research reports relevant to clients
- Identify new client opportunities; grow and maintain client relationships
- Draw from various resources across the firm to deliver the best service to the client
- Liaise with research analysts, traders, and other internal constituents on behalf of the sales team
- Assist in managing corporate roadshows, conferences, and analyst meetings with clients
- Assist in IPOs, follow-ons, and block trades
- Coordinate client requests for research, projects, etc.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Natural sales ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and proactive working style
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Strong ties to the Southeastern U.S.
- 0-2 years of sales or relationship management experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.